Monday, November 3, 2014

Currently - November

I am joining Farley in her Currently Party.  It's a fun way to read what other teachers are doing personally and professionally.  


Listening...
to Ellen DeGeneres on TV - the woman is hilarious! 

Loving...
getting to love on Patch (Patrick) He will be 3 months old this Thursday.  I have so enjoyed this time being with him; loving on him, laughing with him, snuggling with him, watching him grow

Thinking...
I should really get this house clean.  Everywhere I look there is laundry to fold/put away, mail to organize, something to trip over. 

Wanting...
to get my training underway.  I am ready to begin my certification in 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I look forward to training other teachers and administrators in my school district.

Needing...
to mentally prepare to go back to school.   I have not returned to school this school year yet.  Patch was born in early August and I have been blessed to have 14 weeks home with him before I go back to work.  I know it will not be my favorite thing to leave him, but I am so thankful to have had this time with my sweet boy.  

Reading...
She Reads Truth.  This is a digital bible study.  It is a community of women that reads scripture together.  The studies are great.  They encourage and challenge me all at the same time. 
Look into it! 


Enjoy November!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. I do hope to continue these Currently parties. I really had a lot of fun reading yours as well as several others. I too enjoy watching Ellen, though I rarely get a chance. You should check out her Youtube channel. I could spend days going through all the hilarious clips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your baby! You can never get that time back. Before you know it, they'll be leaving the nest like my oldest will in the spring....So, soak up all those cuddles and love while you can!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how nice to have time with Patch. Enjoy every minute as the time will FLY! I, too, listed housecleaning on my Currently... the bane of my existence, and I don't have a baby for an excuse :) And I didn't know there was certification in the Seven Habits! I have to look into that! Nice meeting you. See you around! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!